Sample This: Spiritual Warfare (NES)

I got a little caught up looking for a secret area that I know is around there somewhere, but forgot exactly where. 

 Anyway, irregardless of how you feel on the subject matter, Spiritual Warfare is an excellent Zelda Clone. In fact, it's one of the best Zelda clones I have played on the NES. 

It's a strange game, taking place in urban centers instead of fantasy lands. It uses a password system instead of a battery save, and the world is, surprisingly large, complex, and well designed. The controls are spot on, and The Sword of the Spirit, once you acquire it, makes the master sword look like chump. It shoots swords, collects items, and explodes like a bomb. Link done been outclassed. 

 Honestly, fun game. Zelda meets Bible Trivia, and my favorite Wisdom Tree game. Even better than Super Noah's Ark 3D which I own via Steam.

Comments