My Homemade Music/Mega Game Montage 300 Plus games (PS1/Ps2/Snes/Genesis...



I'm kind of uploading this for myself. I combined all the songs I have made in Magix Music Maker on the PS2 with footage from nearly 4 (3 full 1 partial) of my previous montages I have uploaded. The montages are:

PS1 Games Monatage (100 Plus Games)- as played on a PS2 with texture smoothing on. I can't remember how many I have in the video. around 130 or more PS1 games

100 Snes/Genesis Games- A montage I did combining footage from 50 Snes games and 50 Genesis games.

100 Underrated PS2 games- One I made showing games I considered to be underrated, and worth a look. I made it as a way to show off a lot of the games I wasn't going to get around to uploading vids for in my PS2 underrated Gems series.

200 Random games- The music runs out before the montage gets done, but this has footage from systems from all ears of gaming, NES, Master System to PS3 and Xbox 360, and so many in between.

Oh, and I like the songs I made, but can admit that I suck at making music, lol, So it's ok if you think it sucks. If all else fails, enjoy the montage instead.

Comments