My Snes Collection

This is just a vid showing my Snes collection. As usual, I am streaming an old analog camera through my capture card.

Later in the vid, I noted that I have been playing Final Fantasy since 1993 with the first one, when I watched my vid again, it almost sounded as if I was saying that FF came out in 1993.

Also, I know my opinion on OOT isn't a popular one, but despite how much I loved LTTP, OOT just had some nagging issues that annoyed me when I first played it in 1998, and when I still play it today. That being said, I have probably played through it around 5 or 6 times over the years, so my opinion on the game is not coming from someone who hasn't played it. It has grown on me over the years, but the GC Zelda games fixed a lot of the annoyances I had with OOT. I'm not saying that OOT sucked in any way shape or form, I'm just saying I was sort of disappointed with it.

Comments

Unknown said…
It's funny when consoles like this had no competition. I read an article today on 8BitGamer.com how everyone is joining the console war race...Just look at Valve's release of their new console the steambox.

Source:

http://8bitgamer.com/ticker/valve-teases-steambox-potential-trilogies/