Station Geek

I decided that since I own a lot of PS1, and PS2 games, that I'd make a blog dedicated to PlayStation game consoles just so I don't clutter up this blog with PlayStation stuff. My PS1 and PS2 game collection make up the majority of my 1,000+ games, so I decided that I'd dedicate an entire blog to the PS consoles.

I'll even be covering some PS3 games, and stuff, but my main focus will be on the first two PS consoles. Also, since I don't own a PSP, I can't exactly cover that system in the blog.

Check out my New PlayStation oriented blog here.

Comments

lazyhoboguy said…
Cool, added your other blog to my followed list. The main sony console of mine is my ps2 which I have about 80 games for and have owned more in the past. When I was younger I used to sell games for quick cash to buy new games. I regret that now and never sell games unless I absoultely hate them and never forsee playing them again.

I never owned a ps1. I own one ps1 game lol.... So yea, I have a ton of catching up to do. I have already added quite a few ps1 games to my wishlist because of your videos, so keep on making them!