Let's Not Play- Doom Snes (Let's Play Spoof)
















I was just messing around with this video. If you've been around youtube
for a while, you may have noticed a massive amount of Lets Play videos.
This is a spoof making fun of the more uninformed ones out there. I
pick on 12 years olds, but don't take that to heart. My target is the
group out there who just download a ROM of a classic game with the
intention of bashing a good game because they are ignorant about the
game or the era of gaming the game was released in.

I would suggest a little bit of research on any game you decide to do a "Let's Play" video of.

My
voice recorder started to stutter, and even lagged a little, you will
notice it toward the end, I decided to keep it, because it sort of added
to the badness of the video.

Also, I detest, can't stand, hate
when people call the Snes the Snezzz. So thats why I called it that in
this vid. I am also more than well aware that Mario 64 is obviously not a
Snes game, hence the 64 in the title. This is spoof after all.  And
it's pretty obvious that the R, and L triggers allow you to sidestep in
the game too.

And let it be said, I love Doom, the Snes version
has it's problems, but considering the hardware, this is an amazing port
of the game. In hindsight, it's probably the worse playing version
because of choppiness of play. However, it's still amazingly playable
despite it's problems.

Comments