My new review oriented website

My new review oriented website

http://teh2dgamer.tripod.com/dookiecakes/



I've decided not to post new game reviews of mine on my blog. Instead, I made a website specifically for not just writing my new reviews on, but also archiving my old reviews that I've posted on various sites over the years.

I haven't written anything new for the site as of yet, but I've already got a handful of reviews on the site from my archives.

Be warned, I'm not the worlds best writer, so my writing has more passion than writing skill behind it (not to mention plenty of typos). Don't expect professionally written stuff, but I try to give each review the best I can.

Anyways, that's all there really is to say about that I guess. Sorry for not posting more on my blog lately, but I've been lazy in regards to posting here lately. I'll try to post more in the future.

Comments