Graw PS2 Online Gameplay

Here's my most recent youtube vid:



I decided to get GRAW on the PS2 (despite what the reviews say) in order to see what it had to offer online. Sure, it's not the greatest, but I take every game on what it has to offer, and not what it doesn't.

I even have the 360 version, but sometimes I like to get ports of games on the less powerful system just to try them out. Plus I don't have a Gold subscription to Xbox Live anymore.

This version isn't as bad as the reviews say. It's not spectacular, but, overall, it's OK. Not horrible, and still pretty playable.

It's better than the 4.4 that Gamespot (the s***tiest game site out there IMO), and 3.7 that IGN (a lot better, but still pretty ****ty IMO) gave it. I'll give my feelings about certain reviewers in a later post.

Comments